The English version of my first novel, “Summer of the Gods” (volume 1 of 3 in the Olympian Gods Trilogy) has just been published as an Amazon Kindle ebook. If you’re interested in mythology, (urban) fantasy, politics, or society, you can buy it here, depending on your location*:
- United Kingdom: http://amzn.to/2itEp3I
- United States: http://amzn.to/2iZqHCO
- Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N1Y3F5E/
- Germany: http://amzn.to/2iUPwDZ
Here’s the spoiler-free teaser/plot synopsis:
Athens, in the summer of 2015. The negotiations concerning the economy crisis are going on as expected: European Commission, International Monetary Fund, and European Central Bank think as much that they’re right as the Greek participants are sure that these foreign powers don’t really want to help them. The heat is as stale as the debates.
This general deadlock is suddenly disrupted by new players whom no one would have counted in: the Ancient Gods are back!
But what do they even want?
Can people trust them?
Are they really the selfless helpers they pretend to be?
Are they even working together, or against each other?
And what about people’s free will?
The experiences of seven characters build the panorama of this story that takes a look at how an intervention by powerful and mysterious beings can change the world.
A story about power and powerlessness, war und peace, trust and treason, humans and Gods, politics and the economy.
* Some of the links used in this article are Amazon Affiliate links which means that I earn a small extra revenue if you use them to order the item(s). The price won’t change for you, though.